Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients.
Because our firm is relatively small, our clients benefit by getting personalized, and quality service that is beyond comparison. Below we have listed the services that we offer to our clients along with a brief description. We provide monthly, quarterly, and year around services. We provide personal, confidential, and professional quality services with a reasonable fee.
As the list is by no means all-inclusive, please feel free to contact us inquire about a service if you do not see it listed.
Your tax planning can make a significant difference to your bottom line. Should your business be a C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, or LLP? Your business formation structure has tremendous tax consequences. Our strategic planning begins long before we prepare your tax returns. We keep current on tax laws and legislation. We take an active role, from the initial tax planning research through tax preparation and, if necessary, IRS audit representation. Our tax planning and compliance includes various state and local taxes as well as federal. We are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We assist individuals with financial and estate planning ideas that enable taxpayers to maximize the retention of their income and minimize the gift and estate taxes associated with the transfer of assets to family members.
We provide our business and individual clients with the tax expertise and knowledge that they need throughout the year. The following are just a few of the tax services offered but are not limited to.
- Tax planning and tax returns preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, LLC, estates and trusts, non-profit organizations, employee benefit plans, etc.
- Free electronic filing
- Authorized e-file provider
- Computerized Payroll with the option of direct deposit of net payroll in employee's bank account
- Sales & Use tax returns
- IRS, States, and Local tax audit problem representation
- Divorce and support services
- Tax effect on buying and selling businesses
- Tax projections and tax accrual
- IRS Offer in Compromise
We are committed to providing the services in timely and accurate manner. Meaningful and well prepared financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm proves a full range of accounting services including the following.
- Bookkeeping services (Monthly, Quarterly and Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- General ledger & Financial statement preparation
- Personal financial statements
We can help your business to identify areas, which are negatively affecting profitability and growth, and guide you with solutions that are practical and technically sound, We provide comprehensive and flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business, The following is just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services.
- Type of business entity selection
- Selection and implementation of Accounting & other software
- Financial and retirement decisions
- Buying and selling a business
- Litigation support services
- Computer Systems
- Estate, trust and gift planning
- Business Valuations
- Financial forecasting and projection
- Financial Analysis
- Assets protection
- Insurance review
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Cash flow forecasting
- Internet commerce
- Bank financing
- Expert witness services